Butterknowle Primary School offers a full range of childcare provision during term-time which we have listed below:
- Breakfast Club from 8.00am – 9.00am at a cost of £2.50 including breakfast.
- Breakfast Club from 7.30am to 8am is available by prior arrangement at a cost of £1.
- After School Clubs 3.15pm – 4.30pm at a cost of £2.50 each.
- Extended After School Care from 4.30pm – 5.45pm at a cost of £4.50.
- Pre-school provision for children aged 3 – 4 years olds. Free 15 hours provision for all pre-school age children. Available every day from 9am to 3.15pm.
- We also offer 30 hours pre-school provision for parents/carers eligible for the government 30 hours childcare scheme. Please note that you must reconfirm your eligibility every 3 months. For more information about this scheme go to www.durham.gov.uk/3and4YearPlaces
- Pre-school additional provision can be purchased to extend provision beyond 15 hours. A cost of £13.16 for either a morning (9.00-12.00) or afternoon session (12.00-3.15) or £26.32 for a full day (9.00-3.15). A school lunch can be provided at an additional cost of £2.42. We also accept Childcare Vouchers. For more information about our pre-school provision please contact the school office.
If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.