Butterknowle Primary School – Our Values
To help us work together in harmony and friendship we have a set of school values that we believe are important. Each month we focus on a different value and look at ways that we can demonstrate this value throughout school.
- Well being
- Diversity and cultural awareness
Butterknowle Primary School – Our Vision
We aim to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning that ensures the spiritual, moral, cultural, social, intellectual and physical development of all our pupils within a secure and stimulating environment.
To achieve this vision we aim to:
- enable all our pupils to achieve their full potential in all aspects of school life.
- offer all our pupils a full, balanced and differentiated curriculum that ensures continuity and progression.
- encourage, in all our pupils, an enjoyment and appreciation of the world in which we live.
- develop in all our pupils, self-confidence, self-reliance and resilience
- encourage every pupil to develop independent learning skills.
- develop a secure, happy and caring school community where every pupils is valued equally.
- develop a sense of justice and fairness in all our pupils.
- develop an awareness of the spiritual aspects of human experience.
- develop in each child a sense of cultural identity and an appreciation and understanding of other cultures.
You can download a copy of our Vision Statement, School Values and how we Promote British Values at Butterknowle Primary School by selecting the links below.
Butterknowle Primary School Vision Statment
Fundamental British Values in the Early Years at Butterknowle Primary School
Promoting British Values at Butterknowle Primary School
Butterknowle Primary School Values
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.