At Butterknowle Primary School, we have experience of supporting children and young people with a wide range of need including:
- Moderate Learning Difficulties – MLD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders – ASD
- Specific Learning Difficulties including Dyslexia- SPLd
- Speech and Language Difficulties – SLD
- Physical difficulties including those from disabilities.
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Issues including ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
The school provides data on the levels and types of need to the Local Authority. This is collected through the school census.