Mrs Joy Brown will answer your telephone call to our school.
Parents and carers are welcome to:
- come into school in person to speak to a member of staff. Please be aware that our teaching staff are often in planning meetings on school morning from 8.30 am to 9.00 am, so it is advisable to book an appointment for the end of the day.
- phone the school on 01388 718369
- email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Clare Carr, Headteacher
- Mrs Rachel Harmer, Deputy Headteacher & SENCO and Designated Safeguarding Lead
If you would like to speak or meet with the Head teacher, please contact the school office for an appointment.