Our School Office Staff: Mrs Joy Brown – Office Administrator. Available on mornings: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays.
Parents and carers are welcome to:
- come into school in person to speak to a member of staff. Please be aware that our teaching staff are often in planning meetings on school morning from 8.30 am to 9.00 am, so it is advisable to book an appointment for the end of the day.
- phone the school on 01388 718369, Mrs Brown will usually answer the phone.
- email the school at email@example.com or
- complete the contact form below to make an appointment to meet with the teacher to discuss any issue relating to their child.
- Mrs Clare Carr, Headteacher
- Mrs Rachel Harmer, Deputy Headteacher & SENCO and Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs Tracy Aspinall, SEN Governor
If you would like to speak or meet with the head teacher, please contact the school office for an appointment.